Saturday 19 November 2011

Saturday, 19 November 2011

New Blog

You will all see that I have a re-vamped blog. This has been done to co-ordinate with my new website, www.marycavanagh.co.uk that will be fully operational very shortly.

Current position of the e-book. The formatted text and cover are completed. However, having read the excellent guidelines from Amazon (several times) as to how to put the book up for download, I still don't have the confidence to do it myself. Thus I am trying to find an expert who will come to my house and sit with me while we do it together. This is the only way I'll have the confidence that it will work.

I hope its not too long, as I am now very anxious to get the job finished.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mary
This is a really valuable and insightful series of posts for anyone contemplating publishing their novel as an e-book - if I decide to take this route, I will be delving into your archives for advice on the process!
Gabby