Friday 23 September 2011

News

After a period of 'not very much news to report' it's now 'all happening'! My third novel will be published initially as a Kindle/e-book and I'm really pleased that it will soon be 'out there' and available to be read. The title has been changed (again) and the final title will be -

Max McCauley: All He Ever Wanted Was A Quiet Life

Although the e-book is now an accepted platform for novels, and the process is widely thought of as a 'five-minute job', this is far from the truth. The process, if done professionally and thoroughly, is far from that. Therefore I will be posting a diary of the whole process, from computer manuscript to a downloadable e-book, to include all the steps along the way (and there are many) that have to done - and done properly.

So please join me in my journey. Watch this space

No comments: