Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas

To those of you who loyally visit the site, and there still seem to be quite a few, I wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. My apologies for not updating the site more often but I really have very litle news to report. Novel four, with the working title, 'Set In Oxford' is going well, and I've been helped a great deal with structure by Abingdon Writers, especially Duncan.

I have no news to pass on from the publishers who are still looking at 'The Mistress' but I live in hope of an update in the fullness of time.

Next year I will be taking part in some events at Abingdon Library, which will be posted when they are organised.

If anyone is in a position to oppose the current vicious library cuts proposed for Oxfordshire please can you do all you can, or make some suggestions that will help the many thousands of library users who will no longer be able to access a library at all, due to travel costs and/or mobility problems.

With best wishes

Mary

No comments: